What is Hyperledger?
Hyperledger is a hot topic in blockchain for business. It’s an open source collaborative project, hosted by The Linux Foundation and supported by IBM, Intel and SAP creating a number of blockchain technologies useful in various industries.
>> Working On An ICO With A Software House
Set of Hyperledger Solutions
Since 2016 the Hyperledger partners create open source blockchains and related tools, that can be used in finance, healthcare, supply chain, banking, IoT and manufacturing. It aims at creating an umbrella of technologies including frameworks and tools for business implementations.
- Burrow - a basic blockchain client
- Fabric - permissioned blockchain infrastructure
- Iroha - mobile solution based on Fabric
- Sawtooth - a modular platform for distributed ledgers
- Indy - distributed ledger supporting independent identity
- Caliper - blockchain benchmark tool to measure the performance of a blockchain
- Cello - on-demand deployment model for the blockchain ecosystem.
- Composer - set of tools for building blockchain business networks
- Explorer - a blockchain module to create user-friendly Web applications
- Quilt - a business tool that allows for the interoperability between ledger systems
The future opportunities
The popularity of Hyperledger increases, especially in the corporate environment, where the business requires proven private blockchain solutions, and avoids using external platforms (for example Ethereum).
The power of this project lies within the companies that support its development. The list of the contributors consist of well-known technology platforms, business software developers and financial services providers. The effects of their work proves that Hyperledger is a promising choice for creating internal blockchain solutions in business.
Looking for a blockchain development team?
We’re here, ready to help.
- Look4App Listed as a 2018 Global Leader on Clutch!
- Blockchain Developers’ Brawl: Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork
- Blockchain Development 2019: What to expect?
- Look4App World Tour: Consult your ideas with Blockchain Developers